Weight loss is an important goal for lots of our clients. We adapt our advice to fit with your personality and lifestyle so that you can make lifelong changes – meaning the end of dieting forever.
We teach you about food and its effects on your body to help you understand the changes being made.
For those clients who need a more structured approach or who are struggling with weight loss we now offer the Control-IT™ Programme
Control-IT™ is a practitioner-designed weight loss programme that has proven successful in over 700 men and women who have lost from 8-10 and 4-6 lbs per month when following the programme respectively.
It helps patients achieve their desired weight without deprivation and the sense of being “on a diet” and helps patients to improve many aspects of health. In this way, this weight loss programme does what many others don’t and that is to offer sustainable good health and optimal weight through wholesome eating and key supplemental support.
Three years of research and study and over 15 years of clinical experience is behind the Control-IT™ programme. Control-IT™ lends itself very well to the education of patients and addresses the 3 major roadblocks to weight loss: hormonal imbalances, neurotransmitter imbalances and food sensitivities.
Specifically, the Control-IT™ programme aims to balance the major hormones involved in weight management insulin and cortisol; the key neurotransmitters dopamine, GABA, serotonin and noradrenaline; and the vital aspect of food sensitivities which can lead to excess food consumption and inappropriate dietary habits.
- A Naturopathic Physician, Robert Maki N.D., spent 3 years researching and creating the Control-IT™. programme and observed its efficacy with 700 people.
- In trials conducted on more than 700 men and women, an average monthly loss of 8-10 lbs was seen in men and 4-6 lbs was seen in women.
- This healthy weight loss was sustained month to month and did not reach the usual plateau that many weight loss systems reach within a couple of months.
- A consistent finding was that the participants lost about 10 lbs in the first month with very little effort; hunger & cravings were not experienced.
- The programme and the supplemental Biotics Research/Dr Wilson products that aid in the programme are safe enough to be used long term, and thus weight management can be continued and maintained for as long as deemed necessary.
There have been many additional health benefits realised by the participants of the study. Some of these include:
- Increased energy
- Improved sleep
- Improved mood
- Improved skin / complexion
- Improved allergic responses
- Improved digestion
- Reduced PMS Symptoms
If you want more information about Control-IT™ Programme or other methods of weight management please get in touch.