Below is an example of what you can expect from the process:
- You complete the Health Questionnaire and 5 day food diary before your first appointment
- Initial consultation – during this time we will identify your main health issues and start you on the right track with an analysis of your food diary
- Follow-up consultations around 3-4 weeks later – this meeting will focus specifically on the health concern we identified in your first consultation. There may be recommendations for supplements and/or tests.
- Further follow ups as required – changes to diet and lifestyle should be done slowly, step by step to facilitate lasting habits. Follow up consultations allow us to implement further changes, monitor symptoms and make further recommendations as necessary. The number of follow up consultations vary between individuals based on need and budget.
- Maintenance visits – it’s easy to go off track and lose focus so these visits help keep you on track. Frequency is down to you but normally we’d say at least every 6 months.